Sunday, December 25, 2011

Just 4 U!!

Posted by Syahmi Meon at 7:47 PM

salam just tlis entry tok special one NUR SHAHIERA BT MOHD SENI



dear my love..

ucuk x tau nk luahkn perasaan mcm ne lg da.. ucuk cme nk yg bby tau yg ucuk cme syg n cntekn sngt kat bby sorg jek.. all i done is 4 u only.. u are the wonderful and the perfect person that came in my life... i'm appreciated it.. thanks for GOD give me your heart to me, for always loving u my dear... i'm just want u to know that i can live without u my NUR SHAHIERA BT MOHD SENI.. I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!


p/s: tbe2 jek nk tlis entry time2 mcm gnie.. hahaaa.. anyway u always in my heart BBY!!!

1 comments:

E-ra paSha on December 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM said...

tq ucuk syg!!!!..heee bby syg ucuk sgt2..i love u 2 sooo much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
 

kisah - kisah meon Copyright © 2012 Design and Graphic by Syahmi Meon Template